Monday, December 10, 2007

Wooossaaaahhh.....

Breathe deep. Exhale. Woossaaaahhh......

My friend at work, Candra, taught me this. It helps her relax. So I'm trying it out too because:

- Tomorrow, Rick and I will be on a plane, headed for Beijing.
- And a day later, we'll meet Brandon. I can't wait for that moment.
- In the days to follow, we'll get to observe his likes and dislikes. We'll hear his laugh for the first time, and most likely, his cries.
- We'll hug him, hold him, play with him. And hopefully he'll like us back.

Breathe deep. Exhale. Woossaaaahhh......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Annie and I are so excited for you guys. Merry Christmas, enjoy your son, have a great trip. Kam.

Courtney said...

It's going to be an amazing journey!!!! Savor every moment!!!

Bern said...

Gene! We're so excited for you! Know that we're praying too in our little corner in Cordelia! Just imagining you holding your son gives me chills...you're going to LOVE it!

Anonymous said...

Gene and Rick,

I'm so excited for you!

Best wishes in this new chapter as you begin life with Brandon!

Can't wait to meet the little guy!

RoLo said...

have a fabulous trip